The Ledge Shirt- Granite Linen Tweed
Crafted using a custom-developed tweed fabric loomed from organic cotton and linen, this iteration of our iconic Ledge Shirt is finished with a thorough garment wash for a soft, vintage hand. Tough double-needle felled seams, lock-stitched buttons, and bar-tacked reinforcements in high-stress areas ensure The Ledge in Granite Linen Tweed will stay in your heavy rotation—and out of the landfill—for years to come.
This texturally nuanced Linen Tweed finish offers serious durability in a balanced weight that’s fit for year-round wear. Layer it over our Cotton Hemp Tee in the spring and summer or over one of our heavier knits like The Heavy Bag Tee when cold weather comes in; The Ledge will stay at the front of your wardrobe regardless of what your calendar reads. Finished with two rounded chest pockets and our laid-back California collar.
- 8.5-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two U-shaped chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Charcoal buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes